Why do some people need regular relationships?




Because they have not yet found themselves and they have not yet discovered their own value and importance in this world.

In my case, I was born on Valentine’s Day. So I grew up thinking that it was such a special coincidence and quickly fell in love with the idea of ​​love. I thought I was destined to find a great love story or a great love or something. I became a desperate romantic at the very beginning of life, easily falling in love with another boy on the internet. But I never interacted with boys in real life. It seemed to me that something had gone wrong with me. Probably because it was too thick, I was too smart, because I was ugly, I didn’t know for sure. So obviously I was very safe. How did I know I was already trapped in a relationship need just to prove that I have value. That matters to me. I was loving.

When my adolescence was over, I finally had my first real relationship and it lasted for seven years. It seems a lot longer, in the past, because he is my first thing, and as time goes on, I consider being in a relationship more valuable than myself. I never thought I would find someone else who could truly give me my love. So I took a lot of rubbish (sensitive objections, verbal abuse, hot and cold behavior) and stayed in the relationship much longer than I did.

After the final breakup, I miss the occasion of being in a relationship. Spend time with one significant other. Intimacy. Because of this need, I was anxious to try to get started with my ex for eighteen, so I started using dating apps to meet new people.

At one point, when I arrived at my dating life frustrated, I decided it was time to use it to my advantage. Having been in a relationship for so long, and never been good at putting myself and my needs first, I decided it was time to start learning how to do it.

So with all my free time, I’ve picked out new hobbies, done new exciting things, spent more time with my good friends, and started putting things on my ‘single to do’ list. With this list, all I had to do before I was really ready for the relationship now was to measure something. And I'm making some good progress, I must say.

When I worked with my ‘Single to-do list’ tick I also worked on myself I learned how to improve my self-esteem and confidence through positive self-talk and reassurance. I also kept a monthly record of achievements and things for the first time so I could measure my progress and be more proud of it. It was wonderful for me to do this because I realized how amazing I am, how talented I am, how independent I am, and how beautiful I am. In short, learning to legitimize my own value for myself helps me stop relying on asking for it from others.

Now I have such high-value opinions about myself and I believe I am the best. Therefore I will not receive stingy treatment from anyone else, and therefore only enter into a relationship when someone appears to be the high-quality person I am looking for.

I’m in a position now where I feel like I don’t need any more relationships. Or at the very least, it no longer needs burning. I want to be happier and unmarried than a broken relationship. I was only able to reach this stage because I have created a rich and fulfilling life for myself and learn how to love myself, get along well with myself, and just want the best for myself.

So for those who feel that they are still in constant need of a relationship, I urge you to gradually give up that need and replace it with the need to build a strong relationship with yourself. Acknowledge that you can give yourself the happiness you have always loved, and you should accomplish it on your own. No one else. Only you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few ways to increase intelligence!

sushant singh rajput life story